Whimsical Children's Toys And Accessories Handmade By Etsy Shop Starfall

Starfall is the fabulous creation of Erin Balm. Starfall offers Crocheted Toys and Children's Accessories. Finger Puppets and Montessori toys. Proudly made in the U.S.A!  Erin has had the unique honor of making an original finger puppet for the major food chain of Burger King for their Chicken Fries kick off.  Wow that is fantastic! I love her work and would have gladly used her puppets and crocheted food for my preschool when I was teaching. The detail alone is beautiful and you can just see how well made each toy is made. 





About Erin and her etsy shop Starfall

When I was a child, I was drawn to art and would spend hours coloring and drawing. My mother was a traditionalist, and schooled in the fine art of proper homemaking. She spent years teaching me how to crochet, sew and cross-stitch, and passing her skills onto me. While I am proficient in many aspects of homemaking, I acquired a passion for crochet. Over the years I fell in love with traditional baby blankets and doilies, and excelled in creating these timeless pieces. Many years later I discovered the playful art of amigurumi and I have dedicated Starfall to creating pieces in this fashion. 
My Etsy branch was officially opened in 2010, but it was not until 2013 that I truly started to focus on online selling. Now it is stocked full of whimsical crochet toys, finger puppets and accessories to tickle the fancy of adults and children alike. I strive to provide toys that are captivating, functional, and durable. Each and every one of my crochet toys is handmade by me, and all of my finger puppets are original designs. Please visit this awesome shop www.Starfall.etsy.com

This super cute fox plushie is the perfect friend for your little one. It is a durable stuffed animal that will stand up to being played with during the day and snuggle up with your child at night. 
How Cute is this ! Christmas is a time of celebration and making memories. What could be more memorable than pictures of your baby in this festive candy cane striped elf hat and matching diaper cover? Your wee one will shine with holiday cheer and charm capturing the spirit of the Christmas season. You will be delighted for years to come with photographs forever capturing your baby's first Christmas outfit. 


Have you ever wanted your own zoo, farm, animal sanctuary? Well, now you can have any or all of the above at your fingertips! Ten delightful finger puppet animals to choose from for hours of creative play.
What a sweet teething necklace with this little owl. Great tactical stimulation for your baby. I would have loved this for my babies.




No comments:

Post a Comment



butterfly foot ornament

butterfly foot ornament

heart plaque

heart plaque

Large Heart

Large Heart

Sand dollar

Sand dollar

Mommy and me

Mommy and me

3 siblings

3 siblings

dog bone w/ dog print and photo cut out $30.00 and up

dog bone w/ dog print and photo cut out $30.00  and up
Small dog

two small paws or one big paw

Doggy picture frame ( turqoise)

Doggy picture frame ( turqoise)

pet ornament- $20 - 30 depending on size of dog

pet ornament- $20 - 30 depending on size of dog

personalized frame w/ added lace design $45.00

personalized frame w/ added lace design $45.00

Personalized frame w/ added lacing design

Personalized frame w/ added lacing design