Hand Print And Foot Print Art With Elephant Shape Is A Memorable Keepsake Of Your Baby

Hand Print And Foot Print Art With Elephant Shape Is A Memorable Keepsake Of Your Baby



Hand print elephant makes a wonderful accent in your baby's nursery or child's room decor. A cherished memory with your child's handprint as the elephant ear. Great personalized gift for baby, toddlers and kids. This size can fit up to 2yrs old Child. I can make a larger handprint elephant for older children with a special listing. You may also choose another color if you wish. Options ideas may be grey body and pink ear or all pink, white, blue, neutral, etc. Special keepsake memory of your baby and child to last a life time. Pop out, 3-D out print style allows you to see and feel the raised hand and foot print. Imprint on request. As a mother, I adore my cherished keepsakes of my children. I love to be able to give my children their sweet handprints and be able to share them with their own families one day.

I will send out a handprint mold kit and easy instructions for you to print up your baby. You will then send back to me and I will transfer to ceramic. Please allow approximately 8 weeks to return from time I receive mold back. Sheer white ribbon included and infant information on back included.

Plaque size is approximately 8 1/4 x 7 1/2  www.thebabyhandprintco.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment



butterfly foot ornament

butterfly foot ornament

heart plaque

heart plaque

Large Heart

Large Heart

Sand dollar

Sand dollar

Mommy and me

Mommy and me

3 siblings

3 siblings

dog bone w/ dog print and photo cut out $30.00 and up

dog bone w/ dog print and photo cut out $30.00  and up
Small dog

two small paws or one big paw

Doggy picture frame ( turqoise)

Doggy picture frame ( turqoise)

pet ornament- $20 - 30 depending on size of dog

pet ornament- $20 - 30 depending on size of dog

personalized frame w/ added lace design $45.00

personalized frame w/ added lace design $45.00

Personalized frame w/ added lacing design

Personalized frame w/ added lacing design