Mother's Day Gift From Child 2016



www.thebabyhandprintco.etsy.com
Mommy and me hand print ceramic keepsake for Mom and baby or child. Capture the moment in time spending it with your child to create this precious memorabilia keepsake. Celebrating your cherished bond together forever when looking back at this precious wall art each time you walk by.
As a mother, I am very sentimental about my children. I want to hold on to all the precious memories we have. These handprints capture a time in their life that they will never get back. I love knowing that one day my grown child will hold on to these prints, run their hand over it and say, "Grandma had these handprints made of me when I was just a baby" as she cuddles with her own child.
Great Mother's Day Handprint Gift for any Mom or Grandmother. Special memory of captured handprints together in time. Keepsake Print to cherish forever

After ordering Handprint mold kit , you will receive handprint kit with clay mold, directions and order form to print your baby's hand and footprint. After handprint mold dry's you will send back to me. I will create a beautiful handprint keepsake of your child's hand and footprint.

One handprint mold can create multiple prints for ornaments or plaques. Handprint Mold Kit is included in listing and you will print two hands. Finished plaque will be made of Ceramic and added ribbon.

From time of returned mold to me till I ship is approximately 8weeks . This is due to drying time, Bisque firing, glazing painting, glaze firing and finishing ribbon, writting and packing. This is a 3-D print (Hands push out) or impression. Handprint Impressions takes a few days longer. Please let me know what you what you prefer in buyers notes.

This includes hand print mold kit, directions and order form. I will send out mold kit within 1 - 3 days for you to imprint hands. You are responsible to send back. I will then transform into handprint ceramic keepsake.

2 comments:

  1. It is so good to see something very interesting in your site that I can't stop on reading.
    This is so good article ever. Thank you for sharing and for inspiring your readers. Have a good day!

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete



butterfly foot ornament

butterfly foot ornament

heart plaque

heart plaque

Large Heart

Large Heart

Sand dollar

Sand dollar

Mommy and me

Mommy and me

3 siblings

3 siblings

dog bone w/ dog print and photo cut out $30.00 and up

dog bone w/ dog print and photo cut out $30.00  and up
Small dog

two small paws or one big paw

Doggy picture frame ( turqoise)

Doggy picture frame ( turqoise)

pet ornament- $20 - 30 depending on size of dog

pet ornament- $20 - 30 depending on size of dog

personalized frame w/ added lace design $45.00

personalized frame w/ added lace design $45.00

Personalized frame w/ added lacing design

Personalized frame w/ added lacing design