Fresh New Organic Baby Shop Sophia + Sam


Sophia + Sam opened it's doors in 2014. After having my kids in 2011 and 2012 I decided to turn my hobby and passion into a small business. I learned how to sew from my Mother and Grandmother when I was young and I picked it up again after having my kids.

My passion for making blankets, quilts and clothing for my own kids inspired me to share it with other like minded mommas. I source the softest and highest quality GOTS certified organic cotton available in modern and edgy prints that will add a whimsical touch to any nursery. 

I work from my own studio at home in La Jolla, CA and every item I make is very special to me. I create organic items that are beautiful, eco friendly and functional. If you have any questions or comments just send us an email at info [!at] sophiaandsam.com. 

Love supporting other moms like myself who want to stay home with their babies and use their talents to help support family from home.  It can be a challenge, but a blessing also. Love the rich colors and prints Sophia and Sam use in their design. 

Thanks for your beautiful work,
Debbie of www.etsy.com/shop/thebabyhandprintco

No comments:

Post a Comment



butterfly foot ornament

butterfly foot ornament

heart plaque

heart plaque

Large Heart

Large Heart

Sand dollar

Sand dollar

Mommy and me

Mommy and me

3 siblings

3 siblings

dog bone w/ dog print and photo cut out $30.00 and up

dog bone w/ dog print and photo cut out $30.00  and up
Small dog

two small paws or one big paw

Doggy picture frame ( turqoise)

Doggy picture frame ( turqoise)

pet ornament- $20 - 30 depending on size of dog

pet ornament- $20 - 30 depending on size of dog

personalized frame w/ added lace design $45.00

personalized frame w/ added lace design $45.00

Personalized frame w/ added lacing design

Personalized frame w/ added lacing design