Baby Blankets, Teethers, Bibs And More By BabyBlute

I came a cross a wonderful little baby and toddler shop named BluteBaby and wanted to introduce you to the creator of these great blankets, teethers, bibs and more.


Hello my name is Mary Beth Stephens


I've always been creating & designing since I was a kid. I can't remember a time in my childhood where I wasn't being creativeI find it hard not to look at something and assess it by it's design qualities. It's in my nature.  .

I always look at colors and textures. I love color, anyone can see that when they walk into my home. Texture brings depth, interest and mystery. 

I would personally like to welcome you to BlüteBaby, an online boutique for babies & toddlers. Blüte is a new brand of baby & toddler products. You will find baby blankets, burp cloths, teether blankets, bibs & more.  Here  we have

Pictured above features zoo animals which comprise this gender neutral flannel baby blanket. Whether it's for a baby boy or baby girl, they will love staring at the black, white and gray animals. It's is a great size for baby to play on when having ‘tummy time’ or just ‘fun time’ on the floor. Also a perfect size for napping older babies & toddlers. Super soft and cuddly with gray satin edges. 
Great for gift giving; baby shower gift, new baby gift or first birthday. 

DETAILS:
~ Made with high quality, 100% cotton flannel fabric 
~ Backed in soft & snugly white swirl fur minky
~ Edged in 100% gray satin
~ Top stitched for durablility and a finished look
~ Measures approximately 32x38 inches
~ Fabrics have been prewashed for colorfastness and shrinkage

CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
~ Machine wash warm, delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low

My products are handcrafted by me in my studio in Lynchburg, VA. Handcrafted items will always have subtle differences, as no two are ever the same. I make every effort to ensure my products are free from defects, but please note that handmade products vs. assembly made products may reflect unique details that add character to each design.


Blüte is a small, one owner enterprise, that brings handmade quality and attention to detail to every product. Each & every item is designed & handcrafted in Lynchburg, Virginia at the owner’s personal studio. Each design is created by combining unique modern fabrics of vibrant colors, textures and patterns to form one-of-a-kind pieces.

From start to finish, every product is meticulously inspected for quality. All products conform to the Consumer Product Safety Commission & Federal Trade Commission regulations. My dad was an artist as was his dad and are German native. . Blüte is German for bloom... We all bloom from the day we are born and continue to blossom all our lives. A poem I wrote... 

We Bloom, We Blossom Each and Every Day
Along, In Our Individual Ways 

At Blüte, our passion is to bring high quality handcrafted products with a new & fresh twist to the online baby market.
For more information please visit
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BluteBaby?ref=pr_shop_more





Brought to you by
www.thebabyhandprintco.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment



butterfly foot ornament

butterfly foot ornament

heart plaque

heart plaque

Large Heart

Large Heart

Sand dollar

Sand dollar

Mommy and me

Mommy and me

3 siblings

3 siblings

dog bone w/ dog print and photo cut out $30.00 and up

dog bone w/ dog print and photo cut out $30.00  and up
Small dog

two small paws or one big paw

Doggy picture frame ( turqoise)

Doggy picture frame ( turqoise)

pet ornament- $20 - 30 depending on size of dog

pet ornament- $20 - 30 depending on size of dog

personalized frame w/ added lace design $45.00

personalized frame w/ added lace design $45.00

Personalized frame w/ added lacing design

Personalized frame w/ added lacing design