New Penguin And Reindeer Footprint Ornaments For Baby's First Christmas - First Christmas Ornament - Baby's First Christmas ornament - Christmas 2016 - Baby Keepsake - New Mommy Gift - Gift For New Mom And Baby
Congratulations on your new baby and now it is Christmas time. These sweet and personalized ornaments capture your newborns footprint and turns it into this cute and one of a kind baby ornament for your child's First Christmas and to cherish forever as they continue to grow. This penguin and reindeer are two of many specialty ornaments I have for your child. Make sure to visit my shop for all the listing for Christmas gifts for grandparents and family too. I will be able to make several from just one mold if you choose to make more. I will hold onto your mold for approximately a year. this listing if for up to 12 months. Just ask if you do not see a listing for older and I will make one for you.
* First place a order and I will send out within 1 - 3 days the kit
* Include child's name and age in buyers notes
* We will send you a easy soft mold that is not playdo and not so hard you have to work and work to soften it either. You may redo until happy.
* I will send order form for you to fill out your text and any other custom information wanted and baby info if desired.
* You will send back mold for us to transfer print into ceramic clay
* From time I receive mold back time frame is approximately 8 weeks. Holiday times need to have molds early
How I begin
I have worked hard to create the perfect mold to capture and create all the detail in the child's hand and footprint. Once your have placed an order, a mold will be sent out 1 to 2 days after. Easy instructions are sent to make the perfect print. When finishing this process, you will then ship the mold back with your order form naming your choice of shape, color and writing style. Once I receive the handprints, I transfer it to ceramic in a way that allows it to keep its detail. After the initial kiln bisque firing, glaze of your choice is painted and the plaque is kiln fired again. The process in whole takes a month to 2 months. Much time is due to transferring, etching, detailing,drying, cleaning, kiln firing twice, glaze painting and finishing with writing baby information on back, adding ribbon and securely packaging up to be sent out.